We are a membership organization. Approximately 400 individuals, families, and organizations maintain a membership, providing most of the support for talks, walks, workshops, videos, and of course BioBlitz.
Full-time Students/Seniors (over 65): $15
or use this online donation form:
- are curious about the natural world
- believe science is a valuable tool for learning about the world
- share what they’ve learned with others
- teach new generations about curiosity, science, and collaboration
Member benefits include:
- the Rhode Island Naturalist bulletin
- direct mailings and email notices for events
- discount registration to events
- discounts on publications, t-shirts, and other merch
- access to the reference library and tool loan program
- voting privileges at the annual meeting
- knowing you’ve contributed to better science and conservation in Rhode Island
Membership dues may be tax deductible depending on your situation.