The Rhode Island Natural History Survey is a community of naturalists and science minded conservationists. There are as many ways to contribute to the community as there are people, but paid membership in the Natural History Survey provides direct support for our mission, funds our public events, and gives you a stake in our success.
Full-time Students/Seniors (over 65): $15
- direct mailings and email notices for all our events;
- membership card and membership number for access to other benefits
- discount admission or registration to RINHS events such as our annual ecology conference;
- discounts on RINHS publications;
- access to the RINHS Reference Library and Tool Loan program;
- periodic special publications, newsletters, and RINHS swag;
- voting privileges at the RINHS annual meeting every fall;
- knowing you’ve contributed to better science and conservation in Rhode Island.
Membership dues may be tax deductible depending on your situation.
Use the Paypal button below. You do not need to have a Paypal account, you can use a major credit card.
Or download a printable Membership Form and mail it to RINHS with your check or credit card information.